PR - Account Supervisor, B2B
The ideal candidate will support B2B clients in technology, professional services and other industries, including health care. In addition to helping develop account strategy, responsibilities include daily media outreach, including managing the outreach of others, content strategy and writing, influencer relations and strategic coordination with Greenough’s integrated marketing team.
The candidate must be comfortable pitching a variety of media and have a strong track record of success in B2B. Excellent writing and client relations experience are also prerequisites. The account supervisor will also direct and mentor account executives in Greenough’s supportive and entrepreneurial culture where employees are encouraged to rapidly advance as brand storytellers.
- Seven to ten years of agency experience (or the equivalent inside B2B-focused company)
- Prior experience working with B2B-focused clients (or relevant experience “inside”)
- B.A./B.S. or higher
- Develop and execute metrics-driven media and content strategies
- Manage and mentor account executives
- Actively engage with client’s PR and marketing teams and subject matter experts
- Actively pitch media (industry, national business, broadcast, local)
- Write and edit compelling content: press releases, bylines, fact sheets, blogs, social posts, awards submissions, speaking abstracts
- Actively engage with client’s customers and key opinion leaders as well as other industry influencers
- Monitor metrics to inform strategy and program ROI
- Support new business activity as required
Required Skills & Attributes
- Media relations - direct experience working with industry trades and mainstream business media preferred
- Team management and mentoring
- Writing and copy editing
- Ease with complex concepts/technologies
- Team player focused on alignment of team and individual goals
- Well organized and comfortable working with agency systems
- Compassionate and supportive
Submit your resume and a creative cover letter that will show us why you'd be a great addition to the Greenough team!