Account Executive / Marketing Coordinator
An industry leader in making industry leaders. Imagine what’s possible when you combine experienced brand storytelling and PR with the science of integrated marketing.
Since 1999, we've helped some of the world’s most successful healthcare, life sciences, technology and services companies tell their brand stories.
At Greenough we bring energy, passion and focus to everything we do. We’re extremely professional, refreshingly informal, kind, compassionate, goal-oriented and enthusiastic. We’re smart, intellectually curious, and analytical.
Our people thrive on success and are highly motivated to help our clients achieve, and often exceed, their business goals. We collaborate closely with each other and with our clients; in fact, most clients say they consider us an extension of their own internal teams.
Greenough currently seeks a talented AE or SAE/Marketing Coordinator to join our fun, fast-paced agency. The ideal candidate will support clients in healthcare, technology, nonprofits, and professional services and will work closely with account teams to produce strong results.
Responsibilities include: visual design, campaign management, daily media monitoring and media pitching; creation of editorial calendars, speaking calendars, awards calendars and strategic media lists; composition of press releases, media advisories, contributed articles, social media content and blog posts; and account measurement and reporting. The candidate must be able to manage and execute projects efficiently and on deadline and handle multiple responsibilities for clients across different industries. Strong writing and communication skills are prerequisites.
· Support the marketing needs across client accounts
· Research and develop comprehensive media lists and uncover relevant opportunities for client story placement
· Visual design for social and marketing collateral
· Draft strong pitches, conduct media outreach and secure strong results
· Draft press releases, briefing documents for media interviews, article abstracts, contributed articles, blog posts, social media posts and press kit materials
· Create monthly and/or annual editorial calendars, speaking/conference calendars and awards calendars
· Prepare weekly/biweekly comprehensive status reports for clients
· Conduct client results tracking, measurement and reporting
· Manage and mentor interns
· Support team members on all client activity
Required Skills & Attributes:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of media relations and understanding of pitching process
· Ability to think creatively with a keen eye for detail
· Proofreading skills and attention to grammatical and numerical details
· Well-organized and able to effectively multitask with deadlines
· Strong understanding of complex concepts/technologies
· Team player focused on alignment of team and individual goals
· Professional, fun and outgoing demeanor
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
· Experience in social media platforms and paid platforms
· The motivation to improve the agency’s design standards and service capabilities
At Greenough, I have the ability to work with a wide variety of amazing clients who actually make a difference in society, so it feels like there is always something interesting to do. The leadership team encourages me to share my needs and will do whatever they can to help me reach my goals. It is so rewarding to have a really diverse, open working environment and amazing coworkers who truly embrace me as part of the team.
Senior Account Director
PR Agency life has always appealed to me because of the constant opportunity to learn. Since joining Greenough a year ago, I have had the opportunity to expand my knowledge of key medicines, technologies, and experts that are helping shape society today. I love sharing the stories that are driving healthcare forward and truly changing lives.
Vice President, Integrated Marketing
After more than a decade in the broadcast media and digital world, I wanted to find a truly integrated agency that would give me the opportunity to engage with clients and develop custom solutions to their challenges. With top notch leadership, a great culture and client variety, I’ve found that place at Greenough.
Senior Vice President
Greenough combines the perks of a tight-knit company with the clientele of a world-class PR and marketing agency. The growth opportunities are tremendous, as team members at all levels gain insight into – and help drive – our clients’ external strategies.