ConnectWise: The IT Services Provider Is Critical To SMB Success

It’s a pretty bold claim, but true. Small-business success is at the core of economic growth. If they fail, we all do — the entire channel. Based on our research, we believe only 20 percent of small businesses hire external IT support, which leaves a whopping 80 percent without reliable IT service. That might be why Gartner is forecasting the global SMB market opportunity for IT solution providers to expand to $1 trillion by 2016.

Read more