We Drive Action Among Decision-makers
Whether they are buyers of technology, services or direct consumers, we engage with key stakeholders across the healthcare industry. We touch on topics ranging from value-based care and population health management to allergy diagnostics, emergency department throughput and chronic catheterization.
What’s different about us is our focus on story receivers:
- Health insurance CMOs
- Health system executives
- Directors of informatics and IT
- ER Nurses
While creating stronger, receiver-focused stories is a key differentiator, so too is our approach to developing and delivering content through consumption channels. Below are just some of the ways we’re helping healthcare clients today:
- FDA-compliant patient communications for health systems, from stories placed in hyper-local outlets to paid social media communications aimed at specific conditions.
- Content programs targeting health system stakeholders, including awareness-building through earned media and targeted lead-gen programs (email, social, etc.).
- Collaborations with patient advocacy organizations, including outreach to their memberships, joint events and coordinated media outreach.
- Video storytelling programs, that highlight physician/hospital executive thought leadership
- Studies of healthcare audiences – e.g., differing perceptions between physicians and health plan executives – to drive media coverage and create assets for lead generation.
- Reputational media programs featuring health system executives, specialists and experts in healthcare IT, services and legal/regulatory matters.
How well is your story being received? Is your story aligned with what receivers in healthcare want to hear and see? If not, we can help.